Dann Thompson Red Desert Howler

Discussion in 'Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards' started by Browning Boy, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Browning Boy

Browning Boy Active Member

First thing, I'd like wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year. Secondly I really want a Dann Thompson Red Desert Howler, were can I find one. I've only found the other howlers he makes, but not the red desert. I can't seem to find his website or someone who carries these. Please help!

Thanks in advance!

2. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

3. Sendero_Man

Sendero_Man <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

it is a great howler, but it scares a lot of coyotes away. to agressive sounding for this time of year with all the pups out. Better in a month for breeding season, although that is tough calling as they only have one thing on their minds !

4. Browning Boy

Browning Boy Active Member

Thanks for the reply's and the info guys, maybe a guy should opt for the sweetwater howler with the higher pitch for a better all around howler????? and thoughts?

Thanks again!

5. furhntr

furhntr Well-Known Member

Get the Red Desert howler and take the bell off and just use the mouth piece, it makes a great female and young howl. And when you want the old male howl put the bell back on. Two howlers in one....