Dang it.

JST

Do you ever just get something on the brain. And it always there. As your driving along. Or you catch yourself rewinding the DVR because you were lost in thoughts of it?? You dream of it when you sleep. It seems to haunt your very being. Yup Me to. Yes I have a mistress. Her name is... The Mountain Goat.

If this was on Facebook I'd definitely be "liking" this post. Mine is a kiabab strip mulie.

I have the jeepers creepers song in my head all the time. I'm always humming it. My wife is constantly telling me to stop but I don't even realize I'm doing it.

One time a few years back myself and the guys I was working with out at a wind farm got that men at work song "I come from the land down under" burned into our brain! We were singing it 18 hours a day, another guy printed out the lyrics and everything. Try getting that out of your head!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeG-hNXXy6I]Down Under - Men At Work (HQ Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

385" bull elk I chased last September with my bow. There are several in this area in that class. Just can't seem to out smart them hunting alone. I get so close to releasing the arrow but then it never quite works out.......been working on a new plan.

Shooting long range is always on my mind. Along with the wind( why has it been blowing a lot this winter and first part spring).

Jason

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.