• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Stiller Predator -***SOLD PEND FUNDS***

6.5BR

Stiller Predator
Bartlein 8 Twist, 24" 700V contour
Jewell Trigger, 1 lb setting
B&C Medalist Aluminum bedding block
4-14 Mark 4, Mil-Dot
Talley mounts
Chambered .272 neck (no neck turn)
Smithed by Don Geraci, Hall of Fame BR shooter (BENCHREST HALL OF FAME)

EVERY component, action/bbl/stock/trigger/mounts/scope, etc. purchased new and been range tested for a whopping total round count of exactly 50 rounds.

Gun looks to be a hummer, shot 2 different 5 shot groups at 200 yds, BOTH had 3 in 1/4". 4th and 5th shot opened to .65 and about 1" for total group. That was in a slight breeze and slight mirage, 14x scope on gun, and about as well as I can hold/squeeze. Those groups were with 68 Berger/H322 and 105 Amax/Varget, neither were loads worked up, just getting prelimary sight in and forming brass.

Package ready to take to the range, varmint hunting or will even be great on deer as I had plans.

ONLY, repeat ONLY selling gun due to loss of job in Dec. Selling as a package with scope, shipped CONUS/Insured in hard case.

Before putting on an auction site, offering here for $2,800 for the package.

Serious inquiries only please, pics available if PM, as always first "I will take it gets it".

PMs work best for any questions, etc.

Last edited:
Re: Custom Stiller Predator with Bartlein 6mmBR

On their way, Tom.

Doing now

If I were not 6mm loaded I would jump on this.

BUMP for a good gun. I may have watched this gun being built, cant recall for sure I watched so many over the last couple of years.

As with any gun Don Geraci builds it will be a shooter, or it doesn't leave his shop. I have been having good sucess building my own, but if it has to be a shooter, I still get Don to build them.

StillerPredator6mmBR001.jpg

StillerPredator6mmBR002.jpg

StillerPredator6mmBR003.jpg

StillerPredator6mmBR004.jpg

StillerPredator6mmBR007.jpg

StillerPredator6mmBR008.jpg

You may notice a little masking tape residue on muzzle end from when I left range after cleaning it.

Re: Custom Stiller Predator - Bartlein 6mmBR *Pics added*

whats the weight? thanks

Last edited:
Re: Custom Stiller Predator - Bartlein 6mmBR *Pics added*

I'd guess around 9.5lbs w/o scope. Well I just weighed it, all scoped up on a Sunbeam home scale, Not digital, it weighed under 10lbs, but I cannot vouch for accuracy, but that may be right, definitely muzzle heavy.

If I get a job soon before this sells, I will keep it, certain of that.

Last edited: