• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Rem 700 7mm-08

Zhomeguy

Posting a friends brand new 700 short action, its stainless with black cerakote, PTG oberndorf BDL bottom metal and a Trigger Tech Primary trigger, Bell and Carlson Alaskan sporter stock with aluminum bedding chassis. trued receiver by PTG, OEM Fluted 24" barrel. I had custom painted the stock for him a while back, its a 14" LOP, basically a safe queen and never fired at this point. Photo added…nice upgraded M16 extractor by PTG…also if asking fluting goes to 1 3/4" from end of barrel.
He's asking 2500$
IMG_9604.jpeg
IMG_9610.jpeg
IMG_9611.jpeg
IMG_9612.jpeg
IMG_9619.jpeg

IMG_9678.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of doing so on OEM barrels in sporter contour…if sendero varmint maybe…but thats ur call, i'm going from my experience, i'll try n get photo from owner…
I've got a EH8 on a Model 7 with custom PTG 1 piece bolt and Douglas match barrel being built…i'd finish it to your desired length and thread end to your desired thread if u can wait 6 months…

Might be a little flexible on the price if your serious about this one. Say 2400$

I've been trying to help a hunting buddy source a 7/08, he's wanting a really lightweight short gun, like 20" barrel.
Think he's looking at a Fierce with CFW. 150-200yd max.

This is comparatively light just not short…I'm working up a Remington Model 7 that should be both…likely 6 lbs and 20" with a Douglas barrel. So if thats what he is set on it'll be 6 months…