• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Remington 700 7mm-08

MThurston

I just had this rifle finished up. Has 27 rounds down the tube for brake in only. The work on the rifle was done by the guys over at proof research.

-Remington 700 trued and blue printed, action was bought new for this build.
-Bolt has a "Phoenix" bolt knob by Phoenix custom rifles, as well as a PTG firing pin, firing pin spring and bolt shroud.
-Factory "BDL" bottom metal
-Bell and Carlson "Medalist" stock
-Timney "510" w/safety set at 3.5lbs
-Proof Research 22" sendero contour 1:9T threaded 5/8x24
-Vais muzzle brake
-Talley light weight one piece rings
-Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x40mm

I may be open to trades for some nice long range rigs or an F class t/r rig. The rifle is pretty much new, has just been sitting, need to put together a new rig I will shoot. I also have a new Bell and Carlson "Sendero" style green w/black webbing stock that I could switch out if the buyer wanted. Also included in the sale is 73 rounds of Hornady super performance, 100 Nosler Accubond 139gr bullets, 50 unfired remington 7mm08 brass, 27 once fired Hornady brass. PM for any other info. Rifle is located in northern ca. Rifle is a little dusty from sitting. $4,000 OBO
image_zps33b2be9c.jpg

image_zps8de82718.jpg

image_zpsdb8a7b74.jpg

Willing to pull the scope, $3,500 obo

Like I said open to trades, looking for a .223 to shoot F class T/R, high end glass plus cash USO, Nightforce, defiance action plus cash, stiller action plus cash. All short action 223 bolt face. Let me know what you've got.