• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rem 700 280 AI

BountyHunter

280 Ack imp (40 degree)on a blueprinted 700 with 25 inch Walther #4 match barrel. Action and barrel ceracoated in titanium gray. Barrel has been threaded 5/8x24 with knurled thread protector. Action is bedded in a HS precision gray speckled stock with Right hand palm swell.

Double dovetail bases and burris 1 inch signature rings included.

Comes with 100 pieces of new unfired brass and dies.

$1400 shipped and insured to an FFL that accepts from individuals.

email [email protected]

I am in Rocky Mount, NC. What is the weight? Have you shot it, and if so, how was the accuracy? Pardon me if this was in the thread, but what trigger? Length of barrel?

Thank you,

Roger

Weight is 8 lbs 13-14 oz on my scale.

Barrel is 25 inches.

Have not shot it after trading for it, been sitting in safe until recently. Walther barrels are as good as any made so with match grade barrel, should shoot extremely well with good loads.

Trigger is Remington but really tuned nicely and seems to be around 3 lbs maybe less. Clean no creep.

can meet you FTF half way too

To clarify the round count. I got the rifle in trade, supposedly load work up and put up as a back up rifle until I got it.

I just rescoped the bore and all lands are sharp, no wear in the throat at all, and no firecracking, so yes bore backs up the round count at 200.