Custom Bolt

Baylor, I believe its an aftermarket bolt sold in the white (needs machined).Dave at Pacific Tool&Guage sells them and if Im not mistaken so does Darrel Holland.They can be finished to give a much better fit in a production action.

They are fully machined. You just need to weld the handle on. You can buy them in .0001 increments for desired fit for YOUR action. They allready have a Sako style extractor and come with a nice aftermarket bolt handle. He makes the bolts in alot of the aftermarket actions also. I use them in all my personal builds. Easier and better results than truing the remington one. Also you can ream a bolt raceway and order an oversize so you dont have to "bush" anything. Just one solid prefinished bolt. It is in the white so you will have to blue it or coat it.

Jason

My post was not meant to correct just to add. I am sorry if I came accross that way. I just think Dave is an outstanding stand up guy who makes a hell of a product. Plus he is a fellow Oregonian who doesnt toot his own horn.

Jason

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.