• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom AR in 17remington.

deerhunterjj

Hello got a specialized dynamics AR thats got all the bells and whistles on it. Trigger is like glass. functions like a well oil sewing machine. 16 in threaded barrel. comes with one 20rd mag. no scope or sling. Low round count under 50 rds threw it. Accuracy is like a custom rifle should be under 1/2 at 100. i tried to love ARs but i just cant get the feel for them. I hate it because i love the looks of this rifle and everything about it. Except one important thing it just dont feel comfortable to me. Ars never have but i thought i would give it another try. Any way i would trade for a custom bolt rifle. Heavy barrel preferred or a kimber or cooper would like a 204ruger 22-250 17remington 243win maybe. Let me know what ya got. I also got brass and a die i can throw in the trade deal. I would like to do a face to face trade but can ship as well.
Ok i will also sale the complete rifle less scope and sling. With 500 pieces of brass its 223 necked down in four steps and is ready to load. All matching specs as the 17 rem case. plus 52 pieces of brass 17 rem brass once fired. and a 17rem die. 1500.00 OBO
http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq249/deerhunterjj
/IMG_09991_zpse95e20d9.jpg