• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom AR-15

Rugerdiggs

I have a very nice custom AR-15. It started life as a Bushmaster XM15-E2S. Has a custom 24" 8twist Lilja SS bull barrel with threaded muzzle and a knurled thread protector on it. It has the Osprey gas piston system with a quad rail gas block. JP enterprizes trigger that breaks like glass at 3lbs. Has a carbon fiber free floating hand guard with sling stud. Has a very comfortable target grip on it. Comes with a polymer 20rd wilson, stamped law and government that works good in the gun. I have a picture of group that was shot today with hornady factory 55gr v-max moly, the group measured a net of .369. It has a Swift Premire 6-18X44 mildot scope on it that had been previously mounted but never used until today, mounted in brand new burris zee rings. The rifle has had 20rds through it with all the upgrades, gunsmith shot it 10times to test gas piston system and I put 10rds through it today sighting in and shooting groups with it. It is a very accurate gun and some very expensive parts used to make it that way. Here is the price of a few of the upgraded parts: Lilja barrel $465+shipping and install, Osprey gas piston $329+shipping and install, JP enterprises trigger $246+shipping and install, $1040 in just the cost of the major extra parts. I have the original bushmaster hard case and paper work also. Need to sell it to pay for some hay cutting. $1525 shipped.
ResizedImage_1368206372197_zps5914a01e.jpg
ResizedImage_1368206207309_zpsaff6ff96.jpg
[/IMG]