Custom Ammo-Superior Ammunition?

mtelkhntr78

Has anyone heard of "Superior Ammunition" out of Sturgis, SD?

A buddy of mine was telling me he talked to these guys and they do custom ammo. He was also saying that they told him the ammo they would load for him would be more accurate than anything he could handload. In fact they guaranteed it. The website doesn't say anything about an accuracy guarantee but I guess that's what he said.

I was just curious if anyone heard about them? What's their reputation and if you believe the accuracy guarantee?

I don't know them personally but through people that do business with them directly and they do have a good reputation, especially with those that shoot some large calibers and are going to places like Africa and don't have the time to work up loads for their guns. My dentist took his .500 NE to them along with a couple other guns to have loads worked up for his trip to Africa. Part of his reason was to get good accurate ammo and the other part was to have someone else do the shooting as the gun is quite abusive. He says they did a great job. He also gave them his guns to work up the loads with. For someone that does not have the time to do this themselves this is a good thing for them. Saves a lot of headaches. It does take away the trigger time you get by doing it yourself though.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.