• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 6.5x47 hunting rifle

PAshooter20BR

Selling one of my hunting rigs - specs listed below, I can give you more details And photos just PM me a phone number and we can talk. Gun is in great condition. Some wear on nitride bolt as always, everything else is perfect. never more than three shots for group fired without cooling. All smith work was done by Dave Bruno precision rifles. 308 documented rounds. I am as picky as they come, bore guide always used, never pulled a jag back over the crown while cleaning.

BAT tactical action from wolf precision. This is a Remington footprint BAT action. It is silky smooth.
Receiver is high polished, bolt is black nitride. Has a medium sized tactical knob installed.
Mcmillan Hunter stock in molded swirl black, green, tan.
Stock is pillar and glass bedded.
Bartlien #3 Contour 1:8 twist finished at 26 inches and black ceracoat.
HS precision bottom metal/detachable magazine. Gun feeds great.
Rifle basix trigger that was re worked by Dave at 2.5 lbs, breaks like glass.
198 pieces of lapua brass. Redding type S FL bushing die and Forester Micro seater die.
Gun shoots 1/3 to 1/2 MOA with 140 VLDs. (I can't hold them any tighter but have had a few sub inch groups at 300 yards with it). Group attached was my last group at 550 yards with a 140 Bergers.
$3650 shipped. No scope/No rings.
Thanks
Brandon

Attachments

• IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0640.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 435
  • IMG_0770.JPG
    IMG_0770.JPG
    366.4 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_1017.JPG
    IMG_1017.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 381
  • IMG_1018.JPG
    IMG_1018.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 388
Bump for a great rifle as well as a great seller! Brandon's rifles are always top notch.

Last edited:
ill vouch for this being a super high quality rifle and i was there when he shot the 550yd group. And add, PAshooter20BR you are going to regret selling this! Were going to start watching your state of sanity as i think you're starting to lose it!

even after Fridays gong shoot, you still want to sell this? what do you want to build next a 6.5 Creedmore lol!