CURTIS ACTION- Updated with Pictures

Let's just wait for a single action to be purchased first...then in another 3 years we can be here waiting for barrels...then in 3 more after that we might see some pictures of stocks...:D

If you don't have anything positive to contribute to this thread, keep your sarcasm to yourself!
This isn't your first smart assed post on here.

If you don't have anything positive to contribute to this thread, keep your sarcasm to yourself!
This isn't your first smart assed post on here.

You should do the same...until you actually make something people can buy stop posting unrealistic release dates and ******** about other actions "in the works".

FINISH ONE FIRST!!!

Until then, I'll continue posting in this circus as much as I want.

You should do the same...until you actually make something people can buy stop posting unrealistic release dates and ******** about other actions "in the works".

FINISH ONE FIRST!!!

Until then, I'll continue posting in this circus as much as I want.

If you live in California, you won't be able to buy an action anyway so it shouldnt matter to you when they release them.

On a serious note, it takes time to develop, design, resource, and produce quality. They can rush it, and then we can start a thread b****ing about their poor quality. I personally would rather wait on the Front then deal with all the headaches of poor quality on the back end.

Hey Mr. Russo, additionally, JUMPERS STAND BY! ;)

If you live in California, you won't be able to buy an action anyway so it shouldnt matter to you when they release them.

On a serious note, it takes time to develop, design, resource, and produce quality. They can rush it, and then we can start a thread b****ing about their poor quality. I personally would rather wait on the Front then deal with all the headaches of poor quality on the back end.

Hey Mr. Russo, additionally, JUMPERS STAND BY! ;)

Thank you 300whisper !
Obviously this "straight leg" has no idea what he's talking about.

"Straight leg" - can't comment if they're "straight" or not....a leg is just a leg....never airborne.

Stand in the door!

Green light! GO! GO! GO!!!! :D

dealing with the public can be trying . everyone should work for the public for a few years , it would sure change some attitudes . guys that have never accomplished a thing in their life just don't understand what it takes . I appreciate the updates on these actions . looking forward to reading about some field reviews !

dealing with the public can be trying . everyone should work for the public for a few years , it would sure change some attitudes . guys that have never accomplished a thing in their life just don't understand what it takes . I appreciate the updates on these actions . looking forward to reading about some field reviews !
That is the absolute truth!!!!

I owned a restaurant for 4 years while in college and though nicely profitable, i was ever so thankful to sell it at a nice, tidy profit. People are mighty particular about their food.

So yeah, bringing something as intricate as a rifle receiver (from concept to prototype to production) is long and trying (and expensive!!!!).

Tip 'o the hat to the CURTIS ACTION DESIGN LADS! Keep on keepin' on airborne - you're about there!

Wilkup: yes, we will at some point be offering a Lapua bolt face for the vector. Not on our radar as of now but we are going to.

Fishbox: We are projecting to have the 408 based action out by early summmer.

Litehiker: not sure where you were looking on the website but there are several pictures of the bolt and lugs. Yes, we plan on doing a TI version.

Everyone else.... there is a good chance we will end up offering our own pre-fit barrels specifically for the axiom action. gun)
This is so funny!
I think we have been able to prove all of this wrong! Our shouldered Prefit barrels run factory ammo .25"! Lots of people on this thread where thinking it was impossible