CURTIS AXIOM action!

Can't wait to get mine! Been patiently waiting, as I'm sure y'all have been, to see this through to the end ;)

I've heard they're going to be incredible actions. Just gotta figure out what caliber I'm gonna run in this new rifle!

Awesome! Glad your as excited as we are! What caliber are you thinking? Did you pre-order through us?

They will be here before ya know it!

Awesome! Glad your as excited as we are! What caliber are you thinking? Did you pre-order through us?

They will be here before ya know it!

Y'all have my email and I'm just waiting to be notified when short mag actions become available. (At which point, I'll be ordering through y'all) I'm on the fence between 6.5 and 300.

We kept our word and sold every pre order action at $750.

Due to manufacturing costs we had to raise the price... it took us 3 years to develop the action and the end processes we use to make the action what it is cost more...along with our costs going up across the board in 3 years of RD.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.