CURTIS ACTION- Updated with Pictures

I can already see a great LH SP with some presentation grade walnut and ebony and a nice McGowen barrel in 7 WSM in my future. I might even make that electric trigger mid grip I been kicking around.lightbulb

Can't wait.

Larry
Tinkerer

I can already see a great LH SP with some presentation grade walnut and ebony and a nice McGowen barrel in 7 WSM in my future. I might even make that electric trigger mid grip I been kicking around.lightbulb

Can't wait.

Larry
Tinkerer

We will be offering "Curtis Russo" rifles... they will not disappoint... gun):D:cool:

gun), this is worse then waiting on a woman.:)

At least this wait it worth it.... :D:D:D:cool: LOL

We are almost done with FINAL Gen 107 prototype...LOL... then will be going straight into production.

Stay tuned!

Great things don't come quick but I can tell you this action will be RIGHT!

Should have the final production model of the action done in the next week or so. Bottom metal and mags are coming along well... We are working hard to make all this available as soon as possible!

I will post more pics once we have the final action and hopefully the bottom metal etc...

Are y'all offering anything different on this over what's out there already? There is allot of good actions on the market already, hope your not just sticking your names on something to offer it for 5x times the price. Gunwerks comes to mind.

""""""Should have the final production model of the action done in the next week or so. Bottom metal and mags are coming along well... We are working hard to make all this available as soon as possible!

I will post more pics once we have the final action and hopefully the bottom metal etc...'''''"""

Hint Hint,,,, I would really like to see a 4.00" DBM and big Lapua sized action since seekins dropped the ball and kicked it across the court when they DQ'd there long Lapua dbm systems.
Just my 2 cents.
Looks good but I hope the flutes have some sort of spiral in them!!! all the straight fluted bolts I've been around ratchet like crazy..... drives me nuts!!! just rambling Very nice looking action really like the short bolt throw of the 3 lug

Hi Joel the actions look great just a few questions would your lap dbm be able to be used on other actions like defiance we have some inleted to the long seekins however as you know glen has dropped them.

Another thing with the chey tac repeater do you have any plans to use the stillar tac 408 1.460 diameter inlet if you had the integral recoil lug but no rail so it could be used in builds with cadex chassis builds we are building a few rifles like this however the actions are not in the condition you would think.

A drop in would give you another option I know kyle would inlet xlr stocks for you.

Good luck hope to see them finished and look forward to your 338 titanium actions.

Cheers Bill

Hi Bill~
Nice hearing from you...

Hi Joel the actions look great just a few questions would your lap dbm be able to be used on other actions like defiance we have some inleted to the long seekins however as you know glen has dropped them.

Our Lapua DBM will be proprietary to our Lapua action, however, the short and long action DBM will work with other actions like the Defiance, Stiller, Remington, etc....

Another thing with the chey tac repeater do you have any plans to use the stillar tac 408 1.460 diameter inlet if you had the integral recoil lug but no rail so it could be used in builds with cadex chassis builds we are building a few rifles like this however the actions are not in the condition you would think.

Our .408 action does not share the same inlet as the TAC .408.

A drop in would give you another option I know kyle would inlet xlr stocks for you.

We will provide prints to Kyle if he is willing to inlet for our action..

Good luck hope to see them finished and look forward to your 338 titanium actions.

Cheers Bill

How long of a loaded round will the .408 action be able to eject without having to remove the bolt?

The three lug aspect looks very interesting.

If you ever make it, I am interested in a version for belted magnum bolt face, but super short, as in it just assumes that everything is loaded and unloaded by removing the bolt out the back.