Cross C Ranch Rifleman's Round-Up

Discussion in 'Long Range Competition' started by Cross C, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Cross C

Cross C Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,

We are proud to announce the 2014 Cross C Ranch Rifleman's Round-Up located in Southeastern Wyoming's Laramie Range. This will be a fun field match with very friendly staff. Additional details not mentioned below along with updated sponsorship info will come soon.

Registration opens 4-15-2014.

Hope to see you in Wyoming!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jim See

Jim See Well-Known Member

This was not on my list of matches to shoot this year, but I think I will try and fit it in.

3. ron matheson

ron matheson Member

sounds like I need to be there.Does any body know how physical the match will be?gun)

4. Cross C

The match will not be very demanding physically. This will be a fun competition based on marksmanship and shooters abilities and not so much physical abilities. There will be no running or hiking several miles. We would like everyone to get a good amount of rounds down range at a wide variety of targets in hunting scenarios.

Thanks,

Shane

5. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Shane, it was nice talking with you this afternoon. As I said, I'll mention the event in the next two monthly LRH Newsletters.

After discussing it and looking at our calendars, Andy and I have decided we'll be shooting at your event. gun)

See you then.

Can you do me a favor, though? Don't let Jim See enter. That just isn't fair to the rest of us. :D

6. Cross C

That sounds great! June is a beautiful month in Wyoming.

We are going to do our absolute best to make the match a blast!

7. gebhardt02

gebhardt02 Well-Known Member

This is one of the matches on my schedule for this year. Hopefully my schedule will allow it as it looks to be a lot of fun.

Geb

8. RichEmmons

RichEmmons New Member

should be a great match, we did a little test run earlier this month at a different location, the venue is alot prettier than Oklahoma!

[​IMG]

9. Cross C

New Updated Flyer with more Sponsorship Info!

The prize table and sponsors involved with the match are truly awesome for our first match. Prizes include a Swarovski 30-70x95mm ATX, Nightforce SHVs, an Accuracy International Rifle (provided by Euro Optic), Kifaru packs, a G7 BR-2 rangefinder provided by Gunwerks, Manners Custom Stocks, XLR Custom Stocks, a Khales k312, Precision Stock Works Stock, H. S. Precision Stocks, a DPMS rifle, MGM targets, Big Horn Actions, several barrels and more.

See the flyer below for additional details. You can sign up @ Registration

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope to see you all at the match!

10. gebhardt02

gebhardt02 Well-Known Member

I'm really looking forward to this match. My schedule seems to have opened up and I got registered for it. Looking forward to seeing lots of you guys there.

Geb

11. Cross C

We are proud to announce today that 2 additional Gold Level Sponsors have committed to the match!

Thunderbeast Arms - Cheyenne, WY

[​IMG]

Center Shot Rifles - Shawnee, OK

[​IMG]

Thank you both Thunderbeast Arms and Center Shot Rifles for your support to the sport and the industry! We are honored to have you as sponsors!

12. Cross C

This would be a great match for the first time competitor. There will be a lot of targets and most of the match will be from the prone. There won't be a lot of walking and the food during the match will be excellent!

You also don't have to be a PRS member.

Register here!
    Registration

13. Jim See

Jim See Well-Known Member

Sorry Len, I will be attending, hope to see you and Andy there. May-be Shawn can get us in the same squad together, would give us some time to visit, and I can help you guys out in prepping for stages.

I'm happy to support Shawn by sponsoring the match with my newest Muzzle brakes, the "Blast Tamer". It will be a great opportunity to get my product out in the hands of shooters.

14. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Jim, sorry we won't be there afterall. I am deferring any competition events until next year. I have some other things going on this summer. Very sorry to miss seeing you. Ten minutes at SHOT wasn't enough.