Cousin called today with bad news.

esshup

The P-dog town that was on his buddy's place was wiped out by the Plague. It was hit so hard that the Wyoming DFG relocated the ferrets that were there.

Does anybody have any suggestions on where to look for P-dogs around Casper, Wy? I thought if I had the chance I could tie in a partial day of shooting them while I was out there hunting antelope.

Thanks

That is bad news, sorry to hear it. Do you know what virus or bacteria WDFG is calling "the plague"?

As for hunting Casper, there is alot of BLM land around there with ranchers eager to knock down the p-dog pops. I would give the Casper BLM office a call and talk to their biologist or a range con.

Casper

Don't know about WY but I just came from NM where the plague is "The Plague" of ring around the rosy game origin.

Had to read Tony Hillerman books to learn that "The Plague" was what they were talking about.

Its very early in the morning so my mind may not be up to speed quite yet (09:54:))

That's why you shoot them from far, far away! Flea spray anyone??

Thanks to some of the forum members, I think I have line on a place to shoot. I'll be calling when I get out there!

yersinia pestis is the plauge bad joo joo to bad you cant shoot that too.gun) - - - - - >plauge
arent you glad i dont do cartoons for disney?:)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.