Couldn't resist

Tikkamike

I have been selling off all my duplicate reloading items in hopes of organizing my reloading room then I just HAD to get on sinclair's website today and see they have the LE Wilson ultimate trimmer on sale so I went ahead and ordered it. I have the redding 2400 which is nice but the Wilson looks too cool to resist. So itll be on the next truck headed toward my bench hopefully.

You'll love it. I recently added the 30 degree case mouth chamfer to mine and it works great as well. The optional stand is apparently still on backorder but it supposed to be shipped in the next few days for me. I had to spray some aero kroil on the handle of both the cutter and chamfer because they had a horrible squeak. Plus, like you said, they look cool.

Sinclair is the devil, much like your favorite sporting goods store. You only enter if your credit card is out of reach!! lol

If you decide to part with the Redding let me know.

Tikkamike- like you i couldn't resist when i saw that sunday and bought myself one also. to bad there little trimmer platform is on back order though.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts