Confusion on My Ballistics

Because it seemed like a good topic for discussion that everyone might benefit from. And because I like to have multiple inputs when making a decision. Chris is awesome, as well as the rifle he built me, but this question dealt with ballistics and not specific to his rifle. This is by no means a problem with the gun. I'm just trying to understand the physics of it.

That said, I've loaded up few more rounds that I plan to test my scope's elevation adjustments with. I want to know if 1 click truly is 1/4 MOA at 100yds. I figure a 6-10 MOA up/down adjustment at 100 yds should suffice. Once I rule the scope out as the issue, I just plan to build my own charts as Chris has suggested.

Craig

I'm in Indiana county just 1 1/2 hours north of you. I have the Infinity program too. I use in on my 6-284 and it's doing the same thing yours is. It's driving me crazy it would take forever to shoot at a target every 10 yards out to 1000 and how much money. That's why I bought the progam so I would know what to dial in and spend my time shooting hogs not burning powder. Email me maybe we can figure it out.. [email protected]

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.