Colorado State Bans Presidential Canidate from 2024

..yeah, the same border that was there when the treasonous traitor and his gutless friends took all your money for that "WALL" he was building...remember Bannon was convicted of before the gutless coward pardoned him...my question is how can 30% of this country be so blind to this wannabe dictator who is a gutless coward whimp !!

..yeah, the same border that was there when the treasonous traitor and his gutless friends took all your money for that "WALL" he was building...remember Bannon was convicted of before the gutless coward pardoned him...my question is how can 30% of this country be so blind to this wannabe dictator who is a gutless coward whimp !!
I believe dictators throw their opponents in the gulag. Think about that

The capital is the people's place not the government's. Its not like the rioters were steeling burning anything down. They call it a insurrection so they could pull this crap. If you listened to his speech it said peacefully. I mean cant say he meant was burn the place down. Obviously theres some people that over stepped and deserved some time. But life? That's what a dictatorship looks like throwing people in prison for not being on your side. Also if you think for a second that window licker actually won the election your crazy or out of touch with reality. Stop watching the news any of them and use common sense.

Huge difference in having classified emails on private servers when you are not even a president with the power to declassify it. Theyre actually acting on trying to throw him in jail over having classified documents stored. Where old joe had them when he wasn't president as well as Hillary. If he was a dictator he would of hung Hillary but he didn't. They sure are trying to get him though.

Huge difference in having classified emails on private servers when you are not even a president with the power to declassify it. Theyre actually acting on trying to throw him in jail over having classified documents stored. Where old joe had them when he wasn't president as well as Hillary. If he was a dictator he would of hung Hillary but he didn't. They sure are trying to get him though.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to excuse any of them. But plenty of gov officials have access to various levels of classified docs, not just the President. The difference between Biden and Trump is that Biden at least gave them back when asked. Trump did not. That's why he was ultimately charged. He lied about them multiple times and tried to hide them. God knows where the Russian intelligence is that went missing under Trump. Trump was too sloppy, ignorant, and ego driven to ever be trusted with classified info.

they are all corrupt which is why they are trying to hang him together. Its not a coincidence that most these people loved him until he ran for president. He a ego maniac he is doing it for his own gains. But his gains are my gains. When country is up we all are. Joe and Hillary are snakes. No way can a man make far less money then me a year minus his (vice presidency) and whatever you wanna call last 3 years. But no way could you afford the homes he has and fortune he has by being a honest man. Fbi came into his home and took documents that a president had never has happened. Prime example ex vice president had documents he shouldnt of had. He didnt hand them over they found it. Bottom line is trump had them stored safely and had authority to declassify them. Joe/hillary never did. Furthermore hillary did everything she could to cover it up. Yet no court hearing for her. Its a political which hunt and it went on his entire presidency. They proved Russian colusion was bs from her and nothing happened. Thats was a lot of wasted tax payer dollars

Recent Posts