Colorado 2nd rifle season hunter orange?

Was the kid not wearing orange? The article doesn't say.

Justin Burns was archery hunting so didn't have to wear orange during archery season but during archery there is one wk of muzzle loader and they have to wear orange same as bear hunters during archery.

Justin Burns was shot by a muzzle loader. Their lot of blame on what happened but you had hunter with no orange and he got shot.

So now you got someone tagging along with no orange during rifle second season.

I sure don't wish anyone get shot or killed but I won't be up there without it.

So now you got someone tagging along with no orange during rifle second season.

I sure don't wish anyone get shot or killed but I won't be up there without it.

Yep, have everyone wear something. Last year in CO I had a hunter shoot almost directly at me in my truck...on a road...at under 100 yards! Road hunter jumped out after jumping some deer on the side of the road, pulled up and shot without looking.

Yep, have everyone wear something. Last year in CO I had a hunter shoot almost directly at me in my truck...on a road...at under 100 yards! Road hunter jumped out after jumping some deer on the side of the road, pulled up and shot without looking.

I would of offered to shove that gun up his a$& if his head wasn't in the way! At the Bare minimum have him wear a hat.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.