• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Clearing some stuff out- red dot, wind meter, base, rings, boresight, etc...

oeschampion

Set of Medium 1" Leopold Double Dovetail Quick Release rings. overall 9 out of 10 condition. - $20 shipped. They look like this: Cabela's: Leupold® 1" Quick-Release Rings - Matte Zoom

Set of Medium 1" Leopold Standard rings. overall 9 out of 10 condition. - $20 shipped. They look like this: Cabela's: Leupold® Standard 1" Rings - Gloss Zoom

Cabela's/Brunton Sherpa Altimeter Handheld Weather Station - 9 out of 10 condition. - $50 shipped.</SPAN>
The highly accurate altimeter boasts 3-ft. resolution up to 30,000 ft. An integrated barometer displays the current atmospheric pressure and stores pressure tendency trends over the previous 16 hours. This compact unit also measures wind speed and temperature, calculates wind chill, and displays the time. Weight: 1.5 oz. Dimensions: 3.9" x 1.5" x 7".

Leupold One-Piece Mount Base - Silver for Remington 700 LA - overall 7 out of 10 condition - $15 shipped Looks like this: Cabela's: Leupold® One-Piece Mount Base - Silver Zoom

Leupold Zero Point Boresight unit - overall 9.5 out of ten (still in package) - $50 shipped. Looks like this: Cabela's: Leupold Zero Point Boresighter Zoom

Past Ambidextrous Recoil Shields Pad - 9 out of 10 condition++ - $20 shipped. Looks like this: Cabela's: Past Ambidextrous Recoil Shields Zoom

Bushnell Trophy Illuminated Red Dot Sight 1x28 w/ rings - 9.5 out of 10, still in box. - $65.00 shipped. Looks like this: Cabela's: Bushnell® Trophy Red Dot Scope Zoom

Quick question on the wind meter , the specs say it has a clock. Does it by chance have an alarm too

Thanks,
I will check it out when i have a little more time. How well does it work, and why are you selling it? Would love a Kestrel, but just can't afford it right now...

It works like a champ. I only used it for about a month or so before I got the wife's buy-in for me to upgrade to a Kestrel 4500NV. :) I got lucky and ran with it!!

are you in fort worth? I am in Arlington and interested in the base for sleeper build i am doing.
Matt