Classifieds Help

JMack

I can post on any forum except for the Gun Classifieds. The "Post New Thread" button doesn't even show up when I enter that forum. I'm not a retail dealer.

Any idea what's going on?

Yeah I just sent an email because I get a message that I have "insufficient privileges" to reply to an add. But I have purchased or traded three times on the classifieds.

I now see that's what's showing up at the bottom of the page for me as well. I sent them an email as well.

I now see that's what's showing up at the bottom of the page for me as well. I sent them an email as well.

Me neither. I think you have to participate in some other topics? Or we might have to pay?

Last edited:
We're tweaking the settings for posting in the Classifieds guys. Bear with us for a day or two while we make some changes. You may be able to post now if you want to try again.

Is this issue fixed? I've never posted on classifieds, but have been a member for a few years. Have started a couple posts. I should be able to sell, but can't find a ''post to classifieds'' tag??? Am I missing something? I'd like to sell a gun. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

How do you pm somebody? I was gona try to pm Andy backus since he looks like he's higher on the totem pole. Can't figure out how to do that.
Otherwise I love the sight. Read forums all the time

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.