• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Chrony

Sealesniper

I have a brand new Beta Crony that I have not used that I would like to sell. I bought it from Cabelas a year ago. I have not been developing any new loads so it is just collecting dust. I paid $125 for it and will sell it for $100 shipped.

Roger

I have been looking for a chrony but i don't know what the beta model is? could you explain the difference between it and the f1 or master?

The beta has a display on the unit, is very compact, and from my original research found that people had better accuracy and results with no issues with this unit. If wanted, a printer can be added to the beta (and the master)

The F1 has a wired display that can be set on your bench, so you can see your value at three feet versus 10 feet. I did not see the issue of reading the display from 10 feet, and if it was a problem, I could get up and walk to the unit. The F1 also allows for a few more functions, but all I wanted and needed was the value of each velocity of each shot.

The Master is the same as the Beta, execpt it offeres a little more in memory and functions and as stated above it allows the attachment of a printer.

Why I bought the Beta:

No wires to break or tangle. Unit very compact. Had best score and reviews online. Was said to be most accurate. Had fewest complaints or problems.

The unit I have for sale is brand new and has never even had a battery installed (9V) I think. If you are interested in buying it, please let me know.

Roger

Received funds from Tim yesterday. Crony in box well wrapped in bubble wrap, and going out today.

Thank you.

SOLD