Chronograph Range Lighting Source?

Reelamin

I'm at that time of the year where the shooting bench I use does not have enough light for my pro-chrono to give a reading. Does anyone have a portable (small battery powered) set up they found that works? Hoping someone has one I can copy to avoid buying a lot of trials to find one. I have seen lots of 110v fixtures, just no current bush nearby to plug into.

I'm at that time of the year where the shooting bench I use does not have enough light for my pro-chrono to give a reading. Does anyone have a portable (small battery powered) set up they found that works? Hoping someone has one I can copy to avoid buying a lot of trials to find one. I have seen lots of 110v fixtures, just no current bush nearby to plug into.
Not sure how this chrono works. We just gifted a CED2 with extra Infared Light Panels that uses a batter pack when AC is not available.

Not sure how this chrono works. We just gifted a CED2 with extra Infared Light Panels that uses a batter pack when AC is not available.
Will check this out. Needs adequate sun light to create a shadow to trip the eyes. They sell an indoor lighting kit its just 110.

Yup, it's called the Garmin Xero C1 and it will permanently fix your chronograph lighting issues.

I don't know what pro chrono is but for my Caldwell optic chronograph I used these two items with great success:

Amazon product ASIN B0028POEHU
Amazon product ASIN B0B1G88W4R
I've now moved on to the Garmin unit and am thinking about mailing my Caldwell to a buddy as a gift.

Thank you, Sorry I could not open to see what they were. Could you tell me and I can look them up.

Competition Electronics unisex adult Compact Competition Electronics Indoor Light System CEI 4100, White, one size US

Kzreect Power Wheels Adapter for Milwaukee Battery M18 Adapter 18V Power Wheels Battery Conversion Kit with Fuse & Switch, Wire Terminals for DIY, RC Toys and Robotics (Red, 1pack)

I used my DeWalt cordless drill battery for this.

Thanks for the info. Spending $600 to solve a $20-50 problem for my Pro Chrono and Pact chronographs is not where I want to spend my money.

Fair enough, I used to use a screen chrono till it had an unfortunate run in with my buddies snub nose .38 special. I now have the Garmin and it's way better than any other chrono I've ever used.