Christensen Arms Rifle

TWF

Has anyone had an opportunity to do any long range hunting or shooting with an Christensen arms rifle. I'm interested in getting one chambered in a Lazzeroni 308 long action. If anyone has a good or bad experience with one let me know.
Another question, is how are they going to take a remington titanuim action and make it fit a lazzeroni 308.

You have two great questions.
The titanium action makes it very difficult to make the ultra mags or Lazzeroni's work right.
As for the other question, run a search on the subject. It has been well documented here.

had two of there barrels and wasnt impressed with either one,after purchase I heard that they would take remington barrels and turn them down and carbon wrap them and call them shilens,now i dont know this is true just soemthing I heard and by the way the two barrels I had done shot i wouldnt be surprised.
just a opinion though
Jared

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.