Changes at Defensive Edge!

Shawn Carlock

Sponsor

We have some changes here at Defensive Edge, due to overwhelming customer demand we are going to start accepting barrel only jobs on Remington and Savage actions. There have been too many requests from competition / long range shooters wanting to try the 338 Edge +P and 260 Terminator specifically and I hate to keep that technology from them. The second thing we have done is build tooling specifically to allow us to +P almost any existing chamber on a Remington or Savage action. This operation was scary before and we just didn't do it, we are now good to go with new tooling. The last thing is that we are once again going to do complete custom builds on the Remington 700 action as several of our long time customers have requested this. Again not everyone wants to buy a custom action and I hate to limit the ability to have a +P or Terminator round to just those wanting a custom actioned rifle.

That is some really great news. I will definitely be sending you a barrel for +P at some point.:Dgun):cool:

To be +P throated, no we can do currently chambered barrels.

What do you think the expected wait times will be, for rechamber and also to rebarrel (if I already had a barrel in hand)?

I haven't seen anything posted lately on the .338 Terminator, how's that working out? I'm sure that won't be done on a Remington action. What about other actions, like a MK5?

Shawn,

This is great news. Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly, I can now have my Edge Canyon rifles rechambered to +P? If so, I've got one I'm ready to have changed over.

Thanks,

Marcus

I'm seeing on line that the Christiansen arms rifles / my rifle is the classic steel is. Of a Remington 700 action is this true ?

Can you turn my 300 ultra mag made by Christiansen arms into a 338 edge by doing a barrel change out and what ever it takes to make it work ? Do I get the barrel or do you ?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts