Chambering question m48

I look at it like this...if you have a reputable seller who wants and appreciates your business....he SOLD you the gun...he has your money.....he has a stronger relationship with the manufacturer than you do....I buy new...I'm not willing to wait what could be months to have my problem solved. I'd try the seller first....just me! The mark-up on rifles is low...I don't risk loosing a customer for $ 100.00 . Not if you have been with me for more than 1 purchase! As the seller...he can say....HE FOUND THE PROBLEM ....I've done it before!
I guess that depends if you bought it at a big box store or at a smaller gun shop. Gun shop would probably take it, but you're not likely walking into Cabela's and getting anything accomplished.

I guess that depends if you bought it at a big box store or at a smaller gun shop. Gun shop would probably take it, but you're not likely walking into Cabela's and getting anything accomplished.
There's some truth to that...never know till you try....I've exchanged a few items over 400.00 at Cabela's with no questions asked....but it's here in Canada. You can always remind the manager that Walmart is close by too! At the end of the day it's your decision only...just trying to help!

Does your bolt close with no resistance on an empty chamber? And have you tried chambering any other factory ammo?

Might want to make sure that it isn't an ammo problem before not having the rifle for a few months.

I know of 4 different guys in 3 Dif states that Nosler ammo was to long 3 were 28 Nosler and one was 308. I had 5 boxes of 28 Nosler at the shop for a customers build and none of it would chamber . I ended up pulling the bullets and resizing the brass, then doing a custom load for him . no problems after that .

You could look at it this way. Let's say for whatever reason your warranty is either expired or otherwise considered voided. You are a owner of three Nosler rifles and also a Nosler ammo purchaser. They list on their warranty page that they can do work at a reduced rate for Nosler rifle owners. So it's worth a call and just honestly explain the situation. Any company loves repeat/ loyal customers.