Case neck turner,suggestions please.

i have used a sinclar for years. it turns the necks dead straght. everyone will have quality problems from time to time. the problems i have had with sinclar equiptment was corrected at sinclars expence every time to date. they take care of there customers. i don't know how many cases i have turned in the last 30 yrs but i turn them for all of my rifles weather there target guns or hunting guns. it may be anal but a 600 to 700 yrd shot requires a bit of analness, when it come to your ammo.

K&m with carbide mandrel AND KM expander. Only way to go, super easy to adjust and carbide cutter also. I have 4 KMs and only way to go.

Darrel Holland at holland rifles sells a very good case neck mike for around $75

you can use either the B&D power screw drivers with the Sinclair Driver and Case holders. Cost is about $100 for that setup. Works well. forget the hand turning, it will put ridges in your cuts, go power one system or the other.

Sinclair has a new power center for turning, reaming, flasholes, primer pockets etc for nominal fee of $400

go to www.sinclairintl.com and get their catalog. Call Ken Markle at (717) 292-3175 for his catalog.

BH

Thanks to everyone who has shown an interest. I have just got back from a trip to my Mums in London.I have bought a K&M system with all the mandrels and stuff for both my cals.I think although some say it is a waste of time,i will feel that tiny bit better for doing my best to eliminate all variables.P.s i had my first shot at 600M at Bisley whilst i was there,hitting the bull was fun once i got my elevation adj sorted.This really builds confidence in my ammo as well as my ability as a Hunter.Load data 155Gn Lap Scenars, Lap brass.Fed 209 primers.44.0 Gn Vhit 140.Thanks again.John.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.