Outside Neck Case Turner

Triple BB

I'm interestd in turning the necks on my brass. However, I'm not sure which model and brand is the easiest and best to use. I see where Forester has a hand held unit for around $35 plus the pilot. Can anyone make some recommendations?

I have a Forster for raught neck turning and a Sinclair ( old one ) for finish cutting

K & M is very nice but because I have several clone of the Sinclair ( home made for my private use ) and set by caliber and neck thickness I stay with Sincalir , new Sinclair is more esay to set uo

good shooting

DAN TEC

I just purchased the K&M this year,..and found it very easy to use thus far. Ken will also ship it the day you order it,..and you just send him payment when it arrives, or on the same day. Great guy to deal with.

Can you guys that are recommending the K & M neck turner tell me if you feel K & M's Expandiron is a necessity. Thanks for the advice.

Triple BB
I use the K&M Expander mandrel and think it in a nessety. The Expander pushes the hi spots out to the outside of the neck then the cutter cuts more consistent neck thickness.
Crow mag

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.