Calling MDT lss owner's

bear foot bowhunter

Hi guys,
Would like to know if any one use's a mdt lss for hunting , what are your thoughts on it , pro's and con's ext.
If you have some pics of your set up throw them up .
Have a sps tactical 20" that I would like to make more compact with a folding stock ( stick it in your back pack size , leagal OAL is 75 cm where I am )

Thanks heap's gun)

I used a LSS with the folder this years elk hunt. Being compact works well on the handlebars of my hunting cart.

used it on other hunts, too...

Have 3 rifles in LSS folders and like the heck outta them.
Looks good! Do you like it more than a standard stock like a bell and Carlson?

This is my lss-xl. I like the dBm better than a hinged floorplate. And I like how much room there is for the barrel too free float. That's the factory barrel in the picture but soon when its done I can go bigger and not have an issue. Before it sat in the Tupperware weatherby stock and I could watch it flex when I loaded the bipod but the lss-xl seems rock solid.

Attachments

• 0220181726.jpg
    0220181726.jpg
    929.6 KB · Views: 119
I have been using chassis systems on my PRS rifles. An MPA on my 6.5x47 and the MDT on my 22 rimfire. I found myself much preferring the chassis over conventional stocks for PRS, so I decided to try one on a hunting rifle. The biggest issue with a chassis is that they tend to be too heavy for hunting. I have an MPA Lite Chassis on order which at 3# total weight, should match the weight of my conventionally stocked 6.5x284 at 10.5-11#. I'm anxious to see how it works out for hunting.

The MDT on my 22 rimfire is excellent quality with perfect fit and improved accuracy over the original stock.
C11F2123-C561-477C-A752-6860D0EF81F7.jpeg BE57B11F-4A51-4B43-8598-EF2FB6E83AEE.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.