Caliber specific scopes

ranges for your cross hairs and circles will be largely decided by the type of ammunition you shoot. you will have to pick a type and go to a range that has targets at several different intervals to find out where exactly your rifle i shooting. youll also want to make sure you have a spotting scope because it would be a pain in the butt to shoot then walk down to the target all the time. my recommendation for your situation is to buy a few different types of ammo and test all of them. Ive never heard of a caliber specific scope that you could just buy and mount. I know the people who made my scope Schmidt & Bender would do a turret job tailored to my rifle and round.

Here is the info they give:

abela's Caliber-Specific Riflescopes at a 100 yard zero, next line should be 200 and then after that it should go in 50 yard increments all the way out to 750.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.