• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Buying a firearm

Anyone out there know how to purchase a rifle& have it shipped to canada.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:cool:

Nomadpilot the problem lies on the usa side,all you have to do here is to have the bolt&mag removed&not in the same box,along with proper bill of sale &p.a.l

We have export dealers that have all the necessary licenses and permits. You contact them first, then your firearm goes through the exporter on its way to you. Here's a small list to get you started.

GunBroker.com - Help Center

I know i can go that route but i found a gent on this site that has a nice weatherby forsale & he is having a hard time getting the paperwork for export legalized.

That's the job of the export dealers - so average gun seller Joe doesn't have to deal with the permits and bureaucracy. But if your seller wants to jump through the hoops, I wish him the best of luck. I'd go with the export dealer instead of trying to deal with the State department.

He is looking in that direction now i think ,just seems a lot of bull for a personal transaction,i'm only trying to buy a rifle to do a little hunting not supply an army.<red tape>