Bushnell Elite 6500??

I've had no issues with tracking on mine (2.5-16x50), and the glass is very good for it's zoom ratio, price, and era (purchased in ~2005).

It served for about a decade and 2000 rounds on a 7mm Mag, 308 AR, and various other duties, before it had problems with the parallax adjustment. Sent it in to Bushnell, fixed for free and returned promptly, with no questions asked. Since then it's gotten quite a bit more trouble-free use as my spare scope for whatever rifle needs one at the time.

All in all it's been a great scope. Modern offerings of similar price point seem to beat it in the features department, but that's to be expected.

I have a 2.5-16x42. I love the clarity, repeatability, ease of getting into the eye box and the ability to focus very close for indoor dryfire practice. I have the target turrets but would love to buy another with the pop up turrets for big game hunting.
This scope beats many others in glass in my opinion. It has become the standard that I compare others against.

Tony Formicola,
I agree about the Glasson the 4 1/2-30X50. In fact the glass in the 4 1/2-30 has glass better than the smaller one. The only two with better glass are S&B 12-20 and Swarovski z8i 2.3-18X56. Not even the Swaro z5 or the Leupold VX-6 or Minox ZA 5HD 5-25x56 or Leica ER 6.5-26X56 LRS or Vortex Razor 5-20X50 and others on my optics chart matched it.

I bought one (2.5-16x42) when they first came out and put it on my Browning A-bolt II in 6.5 Creedmoor when that fist came out. My first group with the only ammo available them was 3/8", I then adjusted zero and slowly did my break in, by the way the first three were cold bore / clean bore, cleaned after each shot and fully cooled. I replaced it last year with a Razor LH 3-15 which is no better glass than the Bushnell. Wish I could find one in 50mm objective, was disappointed they are discontinued. Put it on my 270 Remington 700, it's happy there, obviously I think very highly of it as it is better than many scopes costing much more and is a very practical hunting range of magnification.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.