Bushnell elite 4200

coyotebuster

I'm considering buying a bushnell elite 4200 tacticle scope for my new coyote rig and was wondering if anyone is using this scope and what they think of it.

Thanks

I have one on a 22-250. I would say it is pretty equal optically to a VX3 Leupold. The turrets work well and the scope tracks well. But the turrets look like you would expect on a low end scope. The glass is pretty good all the way to about 22x, then it degrades a bit in the last 2x. I found that I don't use much more than 15-17x shooting once it warms up and the mirage starts anyway.

For the money I am not sure what will beat it. Sure it's not a Nightforce, but it's 1/3 the price.

I've used it. Like LB said, it is worth the coin for the quality it provides. Clicks are solid, and it tracks well. So far it has handled well over 500rnds of 338LM and around 2000rnds. of .308 Winny on the same scope. It is proving to be a solid scope.

Tank

Last edited:
Mines doing great on my 7mag. The only complaint I have is that the Parallax adjustment range marks are off a bit. Tracks spot on though and holds zero.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.