Bushnell 3200 5x15 Tactical??? Help

Kevin R

I just bought a used 3200 it has target turrets and mill dot retical. The gun it came off was a 223 and I had it put on a 223. When the guy at the gun shop boresighted it he didn't have to move either left or right or up and down adjustments much at all (3 to 4 clicks) to get it right to the boresighter, I do relize that should only get you on paper at a 100yrds.

The problem that I have (if it is one) I only have 2" or 8 clicks of up adjustment left before it can't turn anymore on the up and down turret?? So even if I am on at 100 that leaves me no were to go for 2 or 300yrds.
I have not shot it yet to try it, maybe tomorrow.
The guy said assured me that the scope works perfect?!??

Any thoughts?

KR.

Last edited:
How high is your scope mounted? I aways try to start out with the scope set in the middle of it's settings before I mount and bore sight, then I'll use adjustable bushings such as Burris signature series rings to get it as close as I can without adjusting the scope. It will give you the most adjustment after mounted.

http://www.burrisoptics.com/rings.html

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.