Bushnell 30MM tube

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Iron Worker, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Iron Worker

Iron Worker Well-Known Member

Well Bushnell already has a 30MM 2.5x10x50MM When are they going to bring out a 30MM varmint scope? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. GSPointer

GSPointer Active Member

They do seem to be behind the times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif That 10x40 elite could sure do with having some work done on it IMO. A 30mm tube and varible ability would be kinda nice with them turrets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Christams wish list perhaps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. Tracer

Tracer Well-Known Member

Iron Worker, I don't really know but I just read a comparison of rifle scopes and much to my surprize, the rifle scope called the Nikon Monarch beat out the Leuopold and Bushnell 3200 series. You might want to take a hard look at those Nikons......I am doing so tomorrow.

Whiskey, Women and Red Iron....I don't give a damn which comes first Local 396 atop the Sears! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Iron Worker

Iron Worker Well-Known Member

I just sold a Nikon Monarch. I felt like I was looking down a pipe.I had a 5.5x16.5. Had it in the field it was just an ok scope. My 6x24x40MM B&L 4200 elite is clearer and better resoulution.

5. GSPointer

GSPointer Active Member

I have 2.5-10x44 Nikon Tac with Duplex, I have to say its a very good scope for the money. Low ability is awsome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif