Bushnel Elite 6500 and Exbal help needed

ssphunter

Good day
Anyone familiar with the Exbal balistic program. I just bought a new Bushnel Elite tactical with mil dots and would like to know what distances each dot will represent if I'm sighted in at different distances. Exball seems to have that for specific scopes but does not have my scope on the list.
Thanks for now
Mike

I am very familiar with Exbal. Under 'Utility Functions' choose 'Sight Adjustment Specifications'. From there, change your 'sight adjustment units' to MIL and change your 'Click Increment Size' to 1/10.

Thanks
I'll see if that works for me tonight. I fly out in 22 days for cariboo and am tryingh to figure all my trajectories and adjustments on computer for now. I know the range is better but due to the fact that I tore some knee cartilage on Friday I'm not walking so much.
Thanks again.
Mike

Glad to help. Remember though, that changing to MIL and1/10 will help you with the corresponding range for each mil-dot. If your scope adjustment is in MOA, remember to change your software back to MOA and 1/4.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.