Bull Moose fighting in someones driveway

C-130 Dude

Take a look at this. It shows a video of 2 bull Moose fighting in someone's driveway. I wouldn't want to have to explain the damage to my insurance agent. Probably tell me I'm nuts.
Good stuff.
EDIT: I originally posted Elk. Oops. Should have said moose. Sorry about the insult to all moose out there! 😒😉

Last edited:
Take a look at this. It shows a video of 2 bull Moose fighting in someone's driveway. I wouldn't want to have to explain the damage to my insurance agent. Probably tell me I'm nuts.
Good stuff.
EDIT: I originally posted Elk. Oops. Should have said moose. Sorry about the insult to all moose out there! 😒😉

Would like to see the insurance agents reaction to this claim for truck damage

Good stuff.

I have had a cow moose stomp my hood in my yard in the past and a man here had his new pickup trashed by a bull moose two years ago in Dec over 6 grand in damages to the truck the fool called fish and game to see if he could shot it and the worker said no but he could have shot it so that worker is now unemployed for his bull crap ans to the man also one home here had then sewer line freeze up last winter so he called a loc to see if they could unfreeze it the next day they found a 55 inch bull had fallen through the top and had drowned during the night 14 feet down in the crap.pic is from around 2001 a big bull was fighting a power line while it was being strung up the D-8 cat pulling the line was a mile away they did not find him to they were done work that day a driving back down the line to head home still alive but fish and game had to shot him

Attachments

• 1475801_10202571950725769_555221610_n.jpg
    1475801_10202571950725769_555221610_n.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited: