Browning BAR 338 Win Mag

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by camoman80, Oct 30, 2009.

1. camoman80

camoman80 Well-Known Member

Browning BAR 338 Win Mag SOLD

My buddy asked me to see if yall would be interested in this gun it is a BAR wood stock 338 win mag it has scope base on it and one clip he is asking SOLD shipped insured to your ffl it the gun Clean and I can send pics just pm me your email. I would buy this gun myself but have to many irons in the fire
    Matt

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  2. camoman80

send me an offer on this rifle if you are interested
    Matt

3. andrews1958

andrews1958 Well-Known Member

Could you please send me a number of pictures of your rifle and a number and time where I can reach you at Also if you coud tell me a little more about its condition.Please email them to my blackberry at david.w.andrews@amec.com

I have been looking for a nice one for some time.Thanks and I look forward to you David from Maine

4. Dfriscokid

Dfriscokid New Member

Hi I'm very interested in your buddy's 338 Bar, if you wouldn't mind sending me a couple of pictures and if you could tell me is it Beligum or made in Japan, thanks for your time, Dfriscokid, my e-mail is osbcrash@yahoo.com

5. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Depending on the model a new one starts at about $1100 so $625 depending on condition could be a good deal.

6. Dfriscokid

Dfriscokid New Member

If you could send me a couple of pictures of it and tell me if it's madr inBeligum or Japan I will make you a very serious offer if I like it, also if you give mw a telephone number I'll happy to call you yomorrow once I receive the pictures, thanks, Aaron (Dfriscokid) My email is osbcrash@yahoo.com

7. Dfriscokid

Dfriscokid New Member

Any luck with pictures and condition, was made in Beligum or Japan and if you give a phone number I'll call you tomorrow or you can call me at 972-693-0175 thanks again osbcrash@yahoo.com Aaron

8. camoman80

It is sold
    Matt

9. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

For that price I'm not surprised it went that fast...someone's a lucky fellow.