Brass Remington 300 Ultra Mag

baydog

Hello. Maannn!! Got a new Remington Sendero 300 Ultra Mag on it's way and can't find any brass..Anyone know where I could find some?..Thanks for your time and any help.

baydog

Last edited:
I have the same problem here in SW Montana. Got the gun a month ago and started looking then for brass. Some loaded ammo is available locally if I get desperate. If you locate some and there is extra to go around I sure could use some to. Our next gunshow is Feb 7 and then March 8. Just called Lohman's as they had some listed but on site but after calling none available.

I have the same problem here in SW Montana. Got the gun a month ago and started looking then for brass. Some loaded ammo is available locally if I get desperate. If you locate some and there is extra to go around I sure could use some to. Our next gunshow is Feb 7 and then March 8. Just called Lohman's as they had some listed but on site but after calling none available.

same deal here jeff. can find a few boxes of loaded ammo local but no brass....man!..i ain't bought a box of store bought ammo in over 20 years

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.