• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Brass and loaded ammunition.

Salmonhead

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
We still have a pile of stuff to sell.
We have the following brass available. These are our 2nds/ blems and could include any of the following. Water spots, irregular mouths, little scratches or dings. All is new, unfired.
6.5 PRC
28 nosler
300 prc
300 win mag
338 rum

We also have loaded ammo available with our in house recipes. We can also load your recipe if you are too busy to get to it.
6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 7 rem mag, 28 nosler, 300 win, 300 RUM, 338 RUM, 450 bushmaster, 350 legend

We can do custom loads or reloads for all above plus the following.
223 Rem, 224 Valkyire, 257 Weatherby, 6.5 saum, 6.5x284, 270 win, 7 saum, 7 wsm, 7 stw, 7 rum, 30-06, 300 wsm, 300 PRC, 338 Win, 338 Lapua,

We can do other cartridges not listed with a little more lead time. We will be adding 300 Weatherby Mag this winter.

Yes, our website is
Wew.northamericanammunition
Com

Needs some updating, but most of it is on there.
I recently purchased 300 win mag brass from him and it was near perfect . Few light scratches on a couple cases like you would see in bulk brass. I will defiantly be purchasing more in the future .

Thanks for all the replies guys. Really appreciate that. I have plenty of brass to sell and a lot of loaded ammo of my design. Custom stuff on request. Thats what we do!

Last edited: