• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .270 reloading stuff and loaded ammunition

gremcat

My friend is moving and gave me a bunch of .270 stuff but I have a 7rm and a .223 so no use for it I have 56 rounds of win 150 gr. power soft points(40 in the older white box and 16 in the grey box),26 rounds of rem. 150 gr corelokt,a 1 lb can of imr 4350,100 130 gr nosler ballistic tip bullets ,and 200 once fired rounds .Some of the once fireds look dirty but some may be 8 or 9 years old as he hasn't shot in awhile.would like to sell all together if possible.So whatever someone thinks is a good price

I will check when I get home tonight but as far as I know it is . He never got to reload anything.I would like to sell this all together for shipping reasons so I will sell it at a super cheap price but if you need just one component let me know.

If someone wants the reloading stuff, I would take the loaded ammo for the right price.

Would that be a possibility?

sure whatever price you think is fair I don't shoot .270 so throw something out there and I will send it .Never sold ammo before any idea on cost /best way to ship?

also the powder is still sealed so let me know if you are interested as I said I would like to keep it together or at most two to three people.

Gremcat - I'm on the way out the office, but expect a PM about the ammo. Thanks for the flexibility