Blueprinting a Remingotn Action Video by MCR

Kevin Cram

Part 1

YouTube - ‪KevinJCram's Channel‬‏

Part 2

YouTube - ‪KevinJCram's Channel‬‏
pGn9qWJIM9M

Glad to see some one finaly make a video and put it on the web.

It looked great and had every thing that some one wanting to know about blueprinting a action would want to know.

Kevin, keep the videos coming your stuff is better than a lot of other how to's that I have paid money for.

Awe man, I knew I should have charged admission to watch these videos. LOL Thanks for the kind words. I'll be doing one on how I thread and chamber a barrel someday when I get some free time.:D

Where can i get the tools to true a savage(Stevens actually) action? Cant find anything searching for "savage action blueprint tools" or do you just make them yourself?

I use GTR's action blueprinting mandrel and several parts that I made myself. I've invested a couple thousand dollars into my action blueprinting tooling. If your only planning on doing one or a few actions it's cheaper to have me do it since I have all the tooling already.

I use GTR's action blueprinting mandrel and several parts that I made myself. I've invested a couple thousand dollars into my action blueprinting tooling. If your only planning on doing one or a few actions it's cheaper to have me do it since I have all the tooling already.
The more I look into it it seems like most gunsmiths simply make their own tools instead of buying them.

Last time I watched a Kevin Cram how-to video, I quick sent my bolt in to get a sako style extractor installed. Very nice...

Next thing I knew I was purchasing MCR's bullet Meplat uniforming/trimming tools and equipment. Again very nice tool!

Now I'm hesitant to watch them. Each time I do I'm tempted to start shipping guns and gear, and spending more money... :D

Very high quality work being illustrated here, in my opinion.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.