Blue Mountains of Washington

jrw,

Get in about Sept 3. Do some calling and glassing if no answers go back one or two times. Then If no elk go far east off mountian road and work north at same elev. Also remember snow will be there for the season and hard to get to all those areaes. Good luck bud, your on the track .

Thank you jason I will do exactly that although I wont be able to get down there untill more like the 10th of sept as I am still sitting on the tractor seeding on the 3rd.

Thanks again, JRW

Thank you jason I will do exactly that although I wont be able to get down there untill more like the 10th of sept as I am still sitting on the tractor seeding on the 3rd.

Thanks again, JRW

You need iTec in a 9330T, more time shooting while the tractor is driving :D You would think JD would have a tractor linked up with your iPhone by now, then have an on board monitor on the drills linked to the phone, still doesn't solve filling drills though :rolleyes:

I all ways wanted to check out the Blues when I was there but only got over after elk around Ellensburg/Cle Elm areas.
I was trying to rack my brain for who I know over there that used to pack horses into the Blues for elk but I can't for the life of me remember.

I do have 3 horses but I dont know of anybody around here that packs in and I have never packed with horses. So at this point I would rather put my faith in my own two feet to get the job done. I cant get the boss to spring for anything more that the basic autosteer on the challenger heck I am still running the piece of manure case 4890 out here. So I guess you could say I still earn my money sitting on the tractor.

JRW:D

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.