Blackstar??

I built a 22-250 Ai with one , it shot great cleaned up great. It was just an overall good barrel , I woulden't say it was any better than a Lilja , Hart or Kreiger that I've uesd as far as accuracy and fouling goes , it diden't realy give any more velocity than any other custom barrel.
I will say that it diden't wear as fast , I shot only 55gr moly coated V-max bullets and when I sold the gun it had better than 1200 rounds and still shot under the 1/2" mark , it originaly would shoot in the 1/4" range but oppened up after about 500 rounds then settled off at around .3"s and .4"s
I bought 6 of them when Brownells discontinued them I still have a 1-12 twist .257 that 30" that I plan to built a hot rod with one day.

Oh yea , as far as using their polishing on another barrel I can't comment , never seen it or know anybody that has

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.