Big thanks to woodhall jr.

Korhil78

Just wanted to let everyone know about this guy. My kid is 8 years old and just passed his hunters safety course in New Mexico. So next year, I am going to spend a lot of shooting time with him and his 7mm-08 and take him on a youth cow elk hunt in December. He is super excited but the only problem is that the Tikka T3 stock does not fit him at all.

I saw a guy wanting to trade a T3 Compact stock for a regular T3 stock so I messaged him about it but he was wanting the new T3x stock. Well woodhall jr saw my post and sent me a message saying that he had a brand new compact stock that he took off of a tikka to do a build and that he would send it to me. I asked him to at least let me pay the shipping for it but he said no, that he was glad to help.

I told my 8 year old son about it and it made his day. He is so excited and his hunting experience will be made so much better because of woodhall jr's generosity. So thank you sir!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.