BIG THANKS to Kirby Allen (Fiftydriver)

wildcat

I would just like to extend my appreciation to Kirby Allen for his excellent customer service. I am going to have Kirby build me one of his 338 Allen Magnums. Throughout the beginning stages of this project, he has been nothing but professional and helpful. He has answered all of my questions and responds to my e-mails quickly. I have worked with many gunsmiths, and I must say Kirby has been impressive thus far. If your thinking about having a custom rifle build, I would strongly recommend Kirby Allen at APS. Once again Kirby, THANK YOU!!!

Jake, A.K.A Wildcat

Dont mean to hijack your thread but in the past 2 days, Kirby and I have been emailing back and forth, and his responses have been timely and very very informative. Ill be sending him a few rifles for bedding and brakes. I have no doubt the man will put his all into it, as Im sure he does with every project hes confronted with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also, hes not out to get rich off of us like a lot of others Ive dealt with. If he feels something doesnt need to be done, he wont do it just to make a $$. Thats rare in todays world!

Make sure to post info and pics when its all finished!

-Aaron-

I will, I am still in the beginning process right now. I am trying to sell some things as we speak. I will order the Jewell Trigger and Krieger barrel tomorrow. I am looking forward to work with him.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.