Big bino,s

longrangebo

Just wondering if anyone on the forum,s knows of anybody who works on the old battleship bino,s any help would be great Thanks Bob Smeltzer

No it isn,t , I have 3 pair of them, the ones I got from you I had hyped up by Harry Keiser to 28x, I also have 2 pair of the Toyko,s both hyped up 28 by Harry and 26 bu Kevin Kuhn I love all of them HaHaHa Bad thing is I took a pair down to Ocean City and didn,t have them out of the box in a year and a half. They got mold into them, so they need cleaned . Do you know if Lowel works on them , Somebody said He does Thanks Bob Smeltzer

hey bob lowells been having health trouble give him a little time .he has a few pair of his own to do ,he said he had no time to do his own.were all getting older.george

hey bob, jims are still available. you know what they look like, i doubt theres a nicer set. i heard sherryl is thinking about selling his gun. do you know anything about that. ernie

Hi Earnie, how is everything, Chyrl sold the 30-378 with Graybll action to my buddies in Jersy Mills, she also wants to sell the 338-378 like mine and the bench and dies. She said she would like 3500 for everything (great deal) I know what I have in mine. Seams she is not into hunting much anymore. As far as Jims 20x 120 ,s I found them for him when He got them, and could have had them when he made the trade,they are pristene, however I would want to hype them like mine , and the problem is finding someone to work on them!!!! How is the fishing down there? We have been catching some tuna and billfish in the Baltimore had 3 yellows and 3 whites sun. Have fun Bo

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.