Best case lube?

I would try to stay away from resizing your cases twice, I found most issues with runout come from the FL sizing die with expander so doing it twice just adds to it.

Unique is 5 bucks a tub, give it a try, I just looked on hornadys sight and it will not contaminate powder or primers, like I said before I started with one shot, thought it was great till I got shoulder gauge, found it to have inconsistent sizing pressures, always had that but didn't think it mattered, now I won't use it anymore, got imperial too, that works great also but I prefer unique, if your keeping your brass in lots and not mixing your bumps will be pretty consistent, I was wondering what everyone was using and if there was something I'm missing but unique and imperial seem to be solid choices but you could never convince me to go back to one shot and a year ago I would be recommending it, lol.

Unique is 5 bucks a tub, give it a try, I just looked on hornadys sight and it will not contaminate powder or primers, like I said before I started with one shot, thought it was great till I got shoulder gauge, found it to have inconsistent sizing pressures, always had that but didn't think it mattered, now I won't use it anymore, got imperial too, that works great also but I prefer unique, if your keeping your brass in lots and not mixing your bumps will be pretty consistent, I was wondering what everyone was using and if there was something I'm missing but unique and imperial seem to be solid choices but you could never convince me to go back to one shot and a year ago I would be recommending it, lol.
I am on to new horizons of case lubing! 😄