Best bipod & adapter

danacobb

I have only tested the Harris ultralight 6-9 in model and have been very happy with it. Its very stable, small, light, and quick and easy to attatch. I would opt for the swivel model if you're going with a Harris.

Have never owned a bipod, and have been eyeing Harris, but would appreciate your experience with bipods and adapters. The rifle I plan to put it on has a flat bell forearm, and I like the idea of easy installation and removal. Thanks for your help!!!!

I have used a Harris bipod for several years. I am happy with it and have used it on everything from a Contender Carbine (.22LR / .223/.30-30 to a Winchester Featherweight 7x57).

I tried it on a .350 Rem Mag Mod 7 carbine and ceased after I realised I was damaging my sling swivel stud so I have a qualification regarding its use on light high recoiling rifles.

Unfortunately I have no experience with competitive units so cannot offer comparison advice.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.